Good evening, and I hope that you are all well. I don’t know about you guys but sometimes when choosing something I really want can be made very difficult when faced with the huge variety of products that are available nowadays. for example the other day I want in to my local superdrug for a new foundation. I had in mind which foundation I wanted, now I had enough money to treat myself so I decided that I was wanting to grab myself Maybeylline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation in Ivory. I had seen this foundation on a video on youtube and it looked really really good. It gave a light coverage which is what I was needing as I have a few heavy full coverage foundations but nothing for those more is less kind of days, and now the minimal, natural look is so trendy I thought it was time I gave my make-up bag an update. But on entering the store I saw the huge amount of foundations that were available, I kind of got side tracked from what I actually needed and started thinking that maybe I should get some other kind of foundation, or maybe this one, or maybe this one is better, oh but this one is on offer (even though its not anything like the product I actually need). So to help prevent this happening to any of you guys, or to at least give you a little guidance when it comes to selecting those must have beauty items I have created my top five beauty products of 2016 (so far). I have some links to these items so to save you walking around the aisles in a neon daze looking for latest items, just hit a link and you will be taken directly to the offer, and may I add the best offer available at he moment.
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara, Gives soft healthy looking lashes that can with stand a little watery eyed sneeze to the complete boyfriend cheated on me water works, and only £7.20 from beautyspin. Although you can find it cheaper on ebay by the time you pay post and packaging it works out cheapest overall from beautyspin so click now and Get yours here
- NYX Full throttle shadow sticks, I love these, they are fool proof, and if you love a shot of electric colour on a night out or festivals then you will love this too only £6.50 From NYXcosmetics.com, or grab yourself a little steal, NYX Expert Last lipstick in a variety of colours from only £1.53 click the link to be taken direct to the offer Get yours here
- TRESemme’ Beauty Full Volume Hair Maximiser,Rub a small amount of this from roots to tip before drying with a round brush for hair that looks fuller and bouncier but with no tacky feeling, big hair is very on pint at the moment so this little beauty is a must have at the moment get yours for only £5 now by clicking the link get it now
- Rimmel London Kate Sculpting Highlighting Kit,one of the best highlighting kits I have used, Miss Moss has out done herself, its available in golden sands or coral glow, you can find a lot of deals on this item but this is the absaloute best I have come across ebay are selling it on buy now with free P&P for only £5.99 when its £8.99 almost every where elseclick the link to get this steal Best Deal Here
- Revlon Colourstay Liquid Pen, get the best tight line of all time with this pen, you can get a perfectly lined eye evrytime, even if its a feline flick or the on point wing anything is possible with this new product click the link to get taken directly to the offer for these pens Get the best deal here
And there you have it, those are my top five of 2016 so far I have done my best to bring the best possible deal to you, I hope it saves you a lot of time, I know it would have done me a favour had I had this list when staring at product after product getting side tracked from what I actually need.