What’s better than that moment when your bra comes off, your comfy sweats come on and your head hits the pillow? Not much. But while your body is at rest getting a full eight hours, your nighttime beauty regimen should kick into full gear. Read below to discover our favourite products that work through the night.
Overnight Hair Treatments
For Tangle-Free Strands: L’Oréal Paris Nourishing Leave-In Spray
Sleeping can always be a bit of a gamble for your hair—you just never know what kind of tangles you’re going to wake up with. Thankfully, there’s a product for that (our favorite phrase). This spray locks in moisture and shine while keeping your strands lightweight and tangle-free.
For Healthy, Hydrated Hair: Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Moisture Whip Leave-In
If you’re looking for a product that doesn’t just work, but smells amazing too, you’ve hit the jackpot. Using this leave-in conditioner whips your hair into shape with the power of goji berry, passion fruit and kiwi so you can run your hands through your strands all day long.
For All The Above: Redken One United All-In-One Multi-Benefit Hair Treatment
If you thought you were a fan of the hair flip before, wait until you try this. This spray boasts twenty-five benefits, ranging from hair manageability to protection. It’s safe for ombre lovers, strengthens strands for heat-addicted ladies, and takes care of everything in between while you get some Zzzs in.
Overnight Treatments for Hands, Feet, Cuticles & Lips
For Soft Hands: The Body Shop Almond Hand & Nail Butter
Winter can be rough on our hands in a way that no mani can cure. The solve? Nighttime hand cream. Almond Hand & Nail Butter has a sweet almond scent to go with its ultra-hydrating formula. The bonus is that it’s non-greasy, so it’s won’t leave anything on your sheets.
For Touchable Toes: The Body Shop Moisturizing Foot Cream
Even in the winter, you’re going to take your boots off at some point. And when you do, you’re not going to remember the excuses you had for not moisturizing. Use the Body Shop’s Moisturizing Foot Cream to replenish skin’s moisture barrier for ultra soft skin. Pro Tip: For intensive action, apply at bedtime, then slip on a pair of moisturizing socks and leave to work overnight.
For Soft Cuticles: essie apricot cuticle oil
When you just don’t have the time to sneak in an emergency mani, swipe on a few drop of this cuticle oil before bedtime to revitalize your nails. Containing 75% apricot kernel oil, this formula absorbs quickly to leave you with soft and nourished cuticles.
For Pillowy Lips: SkinCeuticals Antioxidant Lip Repair
Do you ever feel like all you’re doing is applying and re-applying lip balm? Sounds like you could use something a little stronger during the night. Formulated with antioxidants to fight environmental damage and hydrate lips, this potent treatment will leave your lips pillowy-soft.
Overnight Skin Care Treatments
For Long-Lasting Hydration: Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Masque
This overnight hydrating masque is the perfect complement to the daily moisturizer you’re already using. Not only does it boost skin’s ability to absorb moisture, but the glacial proteins and desert plant leaves will have your skin feeling refreshed and supple by morning.
For Radiant Skin: The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil
These days, serums and facial oils are all the rage—but where do you begin? The simple solution is to try both at once, and that’s where this Vitamin E Serum-in-Oil comes in. Apply a few drops into the palm of your hand, pat on your face before bed, and let the good skin begin.
Calming Skin Treatment: SkinCeuticals Phyto Corrective Masque
You know that feeling of relief you get when applying aloe on a sunburn? Made with botanical extracts, a calming dipeptide, and hyaluronic acid, this masque replenishes and soothes skin, all while helping to eliminate any redness the winter wind might have brought about.
For Brighter Skin: Garnier SkinActiv Clearly Brighter Dark Spot Overnight Leave-On Peel
Some of us always wake up looking radiant. And some of us need a little more, um, help. If you’re a part of the latter crew, allow us to introduce Garnier’s overnight peel with glycolic alpha hydroxyl acid and a boost of vitamin C. The overnight peel works to help even skin tone while you sleep, so that your fantasy of waking up and walking out the door can become a reality.
For Supple, Hydrated Skin: Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Spa
On our list of beauty pet peeves, flakes are pretty high up there. Say goodbye to those dry patchesfor good thanks to this thermal water-infused, nighttime mask by Vichy, specifically formulated to hydrate skin while you grab some shut eye.
Have you tried any overnight beauty treatments? Let us know your experience in the comments!
Your Guide to the Best Beauty Buys this Cyber Monday
It’s the most wonderful time of the year: Time for some serious beauty discounts! With Cyber Monday just around the corner, it’s time to get your laptop, coffee, credit cards and holiday shopping list ready. Of course, these deals are only available online, so there’s no need to brave the cold or the crowds this weekend—you can be productive while staying in your post-Thanksgiving-dinner sweatpants.
Who: Giorgio Armani
What’s the Deal: 20% off Private sale event that runs through Cyber Monday with code: ARMANI20
- Receive a complimentary, full-sized Rouge Sheer D’Armani in Blood Orange, with orders of $150+.
- Products we love:
What’s the Deal: Saturday 11/26 & Sunday 11/27 spend over $100 and receive free shipping, 15% off, and a Bonus Sample Trio.
- Monday 11/28 spend over $100 and receive a luxurious Kérastase candle set in a clear glass vessel featuring an alluring fragrance ($50 value).
Who: YSL Beauty
What’s the Deal: From Black Friday through Cyber Monday, take 20% off all orders of $75 or more with code: PRIVATESALE2016
- Additionally, with purchases of Black Opium, Mon Paris and L’Homme fragrances 3 oz or larger, a complimentary travel size product will be automatically added to your cart.
- Complimentary engraving offered on all lipsticks, mascaras and select fragrances (2.3 oz or larger).
What’s the Deal: Cyber week deals through Wednesday 11/30.
- Purchase $185 in product and receive a complimentary anti-aging travel regimen ($45 value).
- Purchase $250 in product and in addition to the above travel regimen; receive a full size cleanser (Simply Clean or Gently Clean) of your choice ($79 value).
Who: Urban Decay
What’s the Deal: Cyber week deals through Thursday 12/1.
- Saturday 11/26: Check the makeup junkies off your gift list with 20% off sitewide.
- Sunday 11/27: Give into your beauty compulsions and score a free travel-size All Nighter Setting Spray and De-Slick Spray ($15 value each) with a minimum purchase of $35.
- Monday 11/28: Unleash your vices with the Full Frontal Reloaded Vice Lipstick Stash. Satisfy your longing for luscious lips with this rad case filled with five full-size lipsticks. Price: $59
- Tuesday 11/29: Treat yourself on Tuesday to any Urban Decay lipstick and take home an Ozone Primer Lip Pencil ($18 value).
- Wednesday 11/20: We know you’re already obsessed with the Eyeshadow Primer Potion, but on 11/30 only you can order the Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion ($24 value) and OG Eyeshadow Primer Potion ($20 value) for $8.
- Thursday 12/1: Take a beauty risk and receive an iridescent custom bag exploding with 10 Deluxe Samples with any purchase of $35 or more. With us, the risk is always worth the reward.
Who: La Roche-Posay
What’s the Deal: Get 30% off ALL orders (excluding Effaclar Kit, Effaclar Towelettes, and the 100ml Micellar Water) with promo code CYBER from Sunday 11/27 to Tuesday 11/29!
What’s the Deal: Saturday 11/26 & Sunday 11/27 receive 20% off all devices plus free engraving with the promo code: CYBERWKND
- Monday 11/28 & Tuesday 11/29 receive 25% off all devices plus free engraving with the promo code: CYBERMON
Who: DESSANGE Professional Hair Luxury @Target.com
What’s the Deal: Sunday 11/27–Saturday 12/3 buy one, get one 50% on all DESSANGE Professional Hair Luxury products available at Target and Target.com
What deals have you found that are worth sharing? Comment below so fellow beauty junkies can enjoy