Lucky Colours For Cancer
Hey, welcome to colour me lucky where being positive is easy when using your lucky colours in your daily life.
If you have landed on this page through sheer interest then thank you very much for taking the time to have a look through these PDF’s I have created and read on if you want the chance to win an awesome gift card, but, if you have landed on this page in order to gain the information needed so you can take part in the colour me lucky competition I have running then well done girl, go ahead and find your lucky colour’s, use them in your make up, take a picture and use the hash tag #colourmelucky to be in with the chance to win a gift card for Nordsrtom worth $100.
Your lucky colours and some other info you might want to know!!
Your lucky colours for this year are silver, white and cream, think colours that remind you of the moon, or moonlight, airy colours, pale blue is also a lucky colour for you. So, what do these colours mean for you?? When you look at what is predicted to transpire for you this year and what those lucky colours of yours actually mean in the world of colour psychology its pretty amazing. The colour silver is a precious metal just like gold, this means that silver can represent riches and wealth, which, is really no surprise since there are four eclipses in your money houses bringing in to fruition any business plans that you have had on the back burner or opportunities may arise that will give you a great career or money boost. White can symbolize many things, purity, a new beginning, I think that this colour has to do with your fitness as for the last 3 years Saturn has been in your sixth house of wellness, making finding the time for exercise and fitness rather tricky, but, with Saturn now gone stability and vitality are restored. Cream is a colour of elegance, its a very natural relaxing colour, this could represent the stability your due to feel mid year, you will begin to fall in to a groove of routine but do not confuse routine with boredom. Did I mention that the July 12th cancer solar eclipse will have you full of energy, you will be keen to explore new things, whether its relationship wise career wise or with a group of friends, there is even a new look on the cards for!! How amazing is that, every single one of your lucky colours represents either a trait or an occurrence that is predicted to transpire for you this year.
Now you have you lucky colours you have everything you need in order to win yourself that Nordstrom gift card.
If you ended up on this page via search engine or something else and have no idea about the competition then let me fill you in.
To take part all you have to do is create a makeup look using your lucky colours then post it on one of our accounts.
Facebook: Colour Me Lucky
Twitter: Colour Me Lucky (Anni Reddie)
And remember and use the hashtag #colourmelucky. And that’s all there is to it.
There is not a lot of rules but to keep everything as fair as possible please follow the few rules there is.
- No more than 3 entries per person.
- All entries posted after 27th March 12pm will not be accepted.
- Please ensure you use the hashtag, anyone that has not used the hashtag will be contacted and asked to do so, failure to comply will render your entry as well as any others you may have entered void.
- Please do not leave any negative comments on other peoples photo’s. Any negativity at all will not be tolerated and will render any of the offenders entries void.
- Comments will be enabled on all photo entries, if you have a problem with this then please send us a message via which ever account you are posting on with your reasons for wanting comments disabled, we will do our best to make everyone feel welcome and comfortable and want to give everyone the chance to enter. We will go over your request and be back in touch with you with our decision.
If You are one of the other signs you will find your lucky colours information on the colour me lucky website just Click Here Colour Me Lucky and find you zodiac sign. If you are taking part in the competition then good luck!! If you are using your lucky colours you probably wont need it!!