Product Description: This is what Garnier say this product does “Perfect the look of your skin immediately, even under the sun! Garnier Ambre Solaire new BB Cream Sun Protection has been created specifically to meet the need for high SPF protection for the face and neck with all the benefits of a beautifying BB Cream. In just one step, your skin looks perfected and is protected in the sun against UVB and UVA rays.”
I received this BB cream in the post, I was asked to use and review it. Honest opinion only of course and these are my findings.
This product has a very light texture although I have come across BB Creams that have a much more light texture than this one. This one is more on the foundation end of the texture scale where most BB Creams are more on the tinted moisturiser end of the texture scale. It is not watery at all, and gives good coverage.
When I put the product on my skin as soon as I started rubbing it in you could see that it does definately give skin an instant glow, my skin looked healthy with a dewy look and a healthy glow and even though it is closer to foundation it did not make me look like I had lots of make up on. It looked very natural and light.
So to pretty much round this product up, it is a BB Cream and does exactly what all other BB creams do, and that is to even out the complexion while brightening the skin but without the heavy look of a foundation, I really enjoyed that it gave me better coverage than some other BB Creams I have tried. I would definitely make this part of my every day routine. It is light enough to add concealer on top of but gives enough coverage on its own to wear everyday. On its own it looks very natural with no heaviness. All of that AND it protects from the UV rays of the sun which we all know is extremely harmful to skin and is the number one cause of the early signs of ageing such as fine lines, creases in the skin, clogged pores and just those big old dreaded wrinkles (that I do not have yet but I am beginning to see that they are in the post and on their way, fine lines around my eyes and on my fore head are getting much more noticeable)
I would give this ptoduct a 10 out of 10
I would also recommend this to a friend, well my friend I would recommend that you give this a try for yourself and see what you think, and if you have already used it, or are an every day user please leave in the comments below your personal experience and or opinion on this BB Cream.
Thank you for reading my beautiful people.
Good evening, and I hope that you are all well. I don’t know about you guys but sometimes when choosing something I really want can be made very difficult when faced with the huge variety of products that are available nowadays. for example the other day I want in to my local superdrug for a new foundation. I had in mind which foundation I wanted, now I had enough money to treat myself so I decided that I was wanting to grab myself Maybeylline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation in Ivory. I had seen this foundation on a video on youtube and it looked really really good. It gave a light coverage which is what I was needing as I have a few heavy full coverage foundations but nothing for those more is less kind of days, and now the minimal, natural look is so trendy I thought it was time I gave my make-up bag an update. But on entering the store I saw the huge amount of foundations that were available, I kind of got side tracked from what I actually needed and started thinking that maybe I should get some other kind of foundation, or maybe this one, or maybe this one is better, oh but this one is on offer (even though its not anything like the product I actually need). So to help prevent this happening to any of you guys, or to at least give you a little guidance when it comes to selecting those must have beauty items I have created my top five beauty products of 2016 (so far). I have some links to these items so to save you walking around the aisles in a neon daze looking for latest items, just hit a link and you will be taken directly to the offer, and may I add the best offer available at he moment.
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara, Gives soft healthy looking lashes that can with stand a little watery eyed sneeze to the complete boyfriend cheated on me water works, and only £7.20 from beautyspin. Although you can find it cheaper on ebay by the time you pay post and packaging it works out cheapest overall from beautyspin so click now and Get yours here
- NYX Full throttle shadow sticks, I love these, they are fool proof, and if you love a shot of electric colour on a night out or festivals then you will love this too only £6.50 From NYXcosmetics.com, or grab yourself a little steal, NYX Expert Last lipstick in a variety of colours from only £1.53 click the link to be taken direct to the offer Get yours here
- TRESemme’ Beauty Full Volume Hair Maximiser,Rub a small amount of this from roots to tip before drying with a round brush for hair that looks fuller and bouncier but with no tacky feeling, big hair is very on pint at the moment so this little beauty is a must have at the moment get yours for only £5 now by clicking the link get it now
- Rimmel London Kate Sculpting Highlighting Kit,one of the best highlighting kits I have used, Miss Moss has out done herself, its available in golden sands or coral glow, you can find a lot of deals on this item but this is the absaloute best I have come across ebay are selling it on buy now with free P&P for only £5.99 when its £8.99 almost every where elseclick the link to get this steal Best Deal Here
- Revlon Colourstay Liquid Pen, get the best tight line of all time with this pen, you can get a perfectly lined eye evrytime, even if its a feline flick or the on point wing anything is possible with this new product click the link to get taken directly to the offer for these pens Get the best deal here
And there you have it, those are my top five of 2016 so far I have done my best to bring the best possible deal to you, I hope it saves you a lot of time, I know it would have done me a favour had I had this list when staring at product after product getting side tracked from what I actually need.
Now I cannot express how much I am in love with matte lips right now but I am finding it extremely hard to find the perfect matte lipstick! I really want the Kylie lip kits but I can’t afford the shipping on them to the U.K. So that’s a no go which is sad. Although […]
via Best Matte Lipsticks — mums beauty club
Catrice is a very inexpensive Germany makeup which is available in most European countries. I honestly like this brand for it’s limited edition collections that they bring out but I’m not a huge fan of their permanent collection products so I tend to pick up only the limited edition stuff. This time I’ve picked up […]
via Catrice available now
Brows, Brows, Brows, everywhere you look today, the main focus within the beauty industry is brows (that is next to contouring) and so many brands have brought out their version of the ultimate brow product. I found most of them to be too much hassle if I’m honest. Most brands have sold their brow products […]
via Maybelline Brow Drama — So Sophisticatedbeauty
After a few toss and turns, I finally render in! I got myself the L’oreal Infallible Matte Foundation and threw it in my Spring drugstore beauty haul bag. I couldn’t be more chuffed that I gave in to the urge for the right reason! This is such a great matte foundation with a beautiful matte […]
via L’oreal Infallible 24 Hour Matte Foundation available now http://www.mums-beauty-club.myshopify.com